Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This Week's photos

I have been faithfully photographing lots of details of my week. It has not been an amazing exciting week, but rather very routine. Its really a challenge to take beautiful photos of every day life. Here are a few from the last few days that I particularly like...

Every morning I wake up with two kitties on the bed...

Here I am right before heading to work on my bike on Monday...

I grabbed a photo with instagram after locking up my bike...

On Tuesday I walked Green lake with a dear old friend Claire. I got to meet her new baby for the first time.

I also walked to work after walking the lake. I ended up walking 5.2 miles that morning! I took lots of pictures on the route from Green Lake to Fremont.

On Tuesday night I tried something new. I used my self timer to take a photo of me feeding the cats. Usually both cats rush to my feet and I wanted to capture that. But that night, Flash was holding back. That's why I have such a funny look on my face. I am trying to convince Flash to come eat treats.
Tonight (Wednesday) Matty flew to North Carolina, so we worked hard getting him all packed on Tuesday night. So of course everything was a big mess. :)

Wednesday was the most routine day of all! I drove to work, so no exciting transportation. I went to the gym, grocery store and gas station.  Here are a few favorites from today:

Matty in the morning enjoying coffee and relaxation...
I LOVED shopping for myself. So fun to buy food just for ME. :)...
I couldn't wait until I got home to eat a skinny cow. I was SUPER hungry from my work out.
I checked facebook during TERRIBLE Northgate 6pm traffic.
Cereal for dinner!
Finally dropped Matty and Heather at the airport after lots of last minute crazyness...

I know this was a super long post, so thanks for staying with me til the end!

1 comment: