Because this is a less than ideal Friday (due to a knee that I believe will never be the same again) I decided to got shopping with Hannah. Even Matt told me to go buy stuff! So I did. :) I got:
1) New bra from Victoria Secret. On sale and with a $10 gift card.
2) New t-shirt from American Eagle. Accidentally tried on some skinny pants and they looked HORRIBLE! Even with my less fat self, I just can't pull those off.
3) TWO new t-shirts from GAP. With a gift card.
4) Two fragrances and one bubble bath from Bath & body works. We just had to take advantage of the sale, Buy three, get three free. :)
5) YoSwirl! My favorite frozen yogurt that is tart like real yogurt and only 70 calories per half cup. Can't beat that!
6) Subway sandwich for lunch. We split a $5 foot long and kept it pretty low calorie.
Here is Hannah with our yogurts and shopping bags:
Yummy Yogurt! My favorite! Its only about 150 calories for the whole cup! The lady made ours extra big and extra pretty, so of course I took a photo.