Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am running!

Yes, I forced my dear husband to take a picture of me. How many pictures do I have of me on a run? None! Well this picture was taken this morning in Ephrata before I went on a little three mile jog. It was a gorgeous day. I love this day.
It is sunny and warm and the scenery here in this town is just beautiful. I love the way the canal reflects the bright blue of the sky. I love the way it is so quiet when I run. MOSTLY I love the way I wasn't in pain this morning on my jog. Three miles! Seems so short, but its the longest run since my injury. I am so happy today.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha....etc etc. 3 miles seems very LONG to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very skinny!

    And 3 miles is pretty awesome too...not sure I could run that w/o any pain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you got to run. It sounds like the weather is gourgous. We had a wonderful weekend with Ed and Ruth's visit. Delisa was also here for the conference. I also got to see your other Mom and Dad. We are so blessed to be in this ministry. Much grace to you. lubm

    ReplyDelete