Watch out! This post is not meant to offend! I am mostly just responding my my sister's blog post about how she feels she is getting more European. There are a few stereotypes that Europeans have about Americans...we are fat, sloppy, wasteful etc.
Here in the Pacific Northwest, I feel that I am none of these things!
1. I exercise daily.
2. I have minimalist shoes. This is definitely a trend that is catching on in Seattle!
3. I have a techy cell phone.
4. I love camping and hiking and generally being outside.
5. I recycle anything I can. I don't believe in Styrofoam.
6. I drink coffee beverages like a fish.
7. I bike to work. (And I just started mountain biking)
8. I generally eat healthy food. I don't eat fried food (at least most of the time!)
9. I probably wont have kids until I'm a little older. (This is probably a city girl thing v. a Northwest thing)
10. I am a foodie. I love going out to eat and trying new foods, especially ethnic foods that I have never tried.
11. I am a gear head.
There are many more reasons I am so proud and happy to be a Northwest girl! I will have to come up with a few more and share them later. Happy Weekend!