Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Home again...

Back to normal life!

On Tuesday I had a bit of withdrawals from my care-free summer weekend. We expected rain, but we got SUNSHINE. And WARM WEATHER. And I was silly and a bit crazy and not at all responsible. That felt GREAT.

We have a bit of car trouble staring us in the face right now, as well as a whole lotta rain and gloom in the sky. So its honestly hard being back to normal life and I am trying to make the best of it! I have been scrapbooking and making burned pop corn and organizing and enjoying the little things in life, such as coffee. I have a little Dove chocolate wrapper in my car that says "Chocolate never lets you down." As I read that wrapper each day I realize I feel the same way about coffee. Chocolate and coffee never let me down!

Anyway...

Here are some photos from the weekend that make me happy. Our campsite seemed small at first, but it ended up being pretty cool.
Can't believe another memorial day weekend is come and gone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great group of friends. I'm so glad you had the sun and warmer days! It is always a gamble on Memorial day. LUBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always lovely when the sun comes out to surprise you!

    ReplyDelete