Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend!

Its here! I live for four day weekends like this...and they only come around a few times a year. So today I am celebrating! Its Friday and I don't have to go to work!

We will be heading to Eastern Washington for a little rainy camping trip. The last couple of days have been full of preparations...list making, packing, buying food etc. Our house was already a bike shop before this (Ie: 5 bikes on the premise...seems like bikes in every room). So now we have camping stuff AND bikes and its just a lot of FUN chaos! Hopefully we will get on the road pretty soon. We just have some last minute packing and have to load the car.
I thought I'd post a photo...Even kitty is excited about Matt's new bike!

This photo really captures a piece of our life, even though the lighting is terrible! We tend to not get very much light in our place because our few windows face South and have lots of trees outside. You can see our yummy fruit in the photo (we eat TONS of fruit) and Matt's lap top on the floor with his bowl of soup (empty). We both love lying on the floor in front of the computer and almost every day Matty eats his favorite lentil soup.

Well have a great weekend! I am sure I will be back with lots of photos! I think last Memorial day Weekend I took 300+ photos. Yeah...I'm a little crazy. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! You should have some sun, but prepare for coolor temps. to. I will look forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 4 day weekends! Was a fun trip, hope you all got home safe. Camping is so fun!

    ReplyDelete