Friday, June 3, 2011

On using every little scrap


Remember a couple weeks ago when I posted about making this scrapbook page? Well I said that I would use these white cardstock circles for something! I really cannot let anything go to waste, especially cute little misted circles. So far I have used them on two pages. Here is the first one:
I added a little distress ink on the edges and I think they look great! I made another page as well that I have yet to photograph. Once I do, I will post it here! I can't wait to talk here soon about two of my favorite combinations....scrapbooking + camping! (I have a special affinity towards mr. campy and campfire. ;) )

This page is about Josh and Matt's bike race in Ephrata that did NOT happen. Matt's fork exploded on Friday night and Josh's seat post broke during the first few minutes of the ride. When I showed Matt this picture he said, "That was an epic day!" Thus the title of my scrapbook page.

Tomorrow morning VERY EARLY, Matt and I are headed into Leavenworth for our second bike race of the season. After pre-riding the course last weekend and enduring the hour long climb up a mountain, I can hardly believe that I am committing myself to this race! Hopefully I will come out alive!

2 comments:

  1. You had better come out alive! Great page. Quite a story! Love to see your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will come out alive, maybe just w/ a few scratches :) Have fun! Love your page, can't wait to see your Mr. Campy page!
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete