...I hate eating low carb. However, this is apparently the only way to lose weight. This book on kindle told me so...
After all, I have tried everything. I work out 1-2 hours 6 days per week. I keep a close track of my calories, at least on the week days. And NOTHING. So I am giving it a try. Have I mentioned that I hate it? Maybe its good for someone like Matt that just LOVES meat and nuts and fat. But that's not me, so this will be rough!
So I decided I need to be positive and write about the things that are making me happy right now.
1) I can run and run and run. So far no injuries!
2) I have dabbled in a little re-watching of Smallville. Just the first season. Nothing too scary yet. (Thank you Joy)
3) Matty bought me a bright purple kindle cover
4) October Afternoon paper always makes me happy. I love and WANT this paper. Renae showed it to me last weekend and I have been coveting it. What could be cuter than that little fox curled up in a sleeping bag?
5) My new gym continues to make me happy. The people are great and I love the classes and the treadmills and the foam rolls.6) Greek yogurt is amazing to someone on a lo carb diet! Matty says its not lo carb enough but I am not convinced! I have to eat something I like, right?7. My lululemon shopping bags. I have gotten so much use out of them and they are FREE! Well, free with purchase of a very expensive item of clothing.
So that's all for tonight. I feel better already, having done a Google image search of all my current favorite things. :)