Monday, February 21, 2011

Last week + New typewriter!

Here are pages that I made in my new Life book that I got last week. The page protectors are really fun!


I really love saving stuff like wrappers, reciepts and business cards. I also like writing on the little cards that come with the book. And I love that I don't have to take photos seven days a week!

And here is my new toy...vintage typewriter that I picked up at the Fremont Sunday Market yesterday! It is so much fun! Tonight I was typing away and it drove Matt CRAZY! It is pretty noisy. I will have to use it when he's gone. :)

One more quick photo...
This is our cousin and her adorable son! He is such a cutie...so great with a camera. They are in town for the holiday weekend and we had a fun family dinner tonight over at my in-laws house. It was a great night! Annie made some DELICIOUS Ethiopian food and I got the recipes! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to LOVE your project life. It is so much fun to fill. Your pages look great! Let me know how your etiopian cooking goes. It sounds great. injoy your typing ;)
    LUBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to check out your typewriter and your new book...looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete