Sunday, August 1, 2010

Seriously terrible

I just went on a 4.5 mile jog. I have never felt worse on a run! I feel exhausted, weak, and just a little sick inside.

It may be because I went to a fabulous wedding yesterday and ate SO MUCH FOOD. Here is an example...And on Thursday I ate all this food at the Bachelorette party:

So you can imagine that this girl needs to not only run a little more, but also GO ON A DIET! Now that it is August 1st and the start to a new month, I need to have a few goals. Over the next few days I am going to come up with a plan. I always do well when I have a plan.

Tomorrow I will be back with weekend photos, which includes some more from the wedding!

Hopefully in a few days I will post about my fabulous weight loss plan!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!.!!! Leave it to the brides mother. She did an awesome job doing what she does best. She loves to serve food. Awesome. I am looking forward to photos of the wedding. Hope you feel better soon! lubm

    ReplyDelete