Monday, August 2, 2010

Wedding photos!

Here are a few favorite pictures. Most of them aren't of the Bride and Groom...I just went a little camera happy with my friends.

This is the shot that Renae, Jen & I have gotten at every single wedding we've gone to together:
Matty and his soda standing next to the clothesline full of photos. This was one of my favorite things about the wedding! There was even a picture of Aileen & I after our half marathon last fall!
These girls are so cute! They love weddings so much that they even have a wedding blog. :)
This was such a cute idea. I just love those paper pinwheels...I got to take one home! :)
Okay here is one photo of the adorable bride and groom. I loved their cake topper!
Yes, I did climb a tree in high heels!
Here is the cutest couple at the wedding:
Congratulations Aileen! It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad I got to come!
Thanks for looking at all these photos. Even though you can really only see the people in the photos...isn't this just the cutest wedding ever?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like an adorable wedding. Creativity galore! I look forward to seeing all your photos. lubm

    ReplyDelete