Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend 8/6-8

It was a pretty tame weekend as you will soon see. I did go out with some nice girls on Friday night to Dilettante chocolates. I got some free chocolates from the nice manager. :)
Saturday, as I said, was pretty low key! Matty and I woke up early and ran the lake. For lunch we met Heather & Phil in Magnolia. Heather is the event planner for the annual Summerfest for Seafair in that neighborhood. But alas, it was raining cats and dogs and there really wasn't much going on.

The rest of the day we pretty much laid low. We did some online shopping including buying me a NEW CAMERA!!! We were going to wait until Christmas when prices are better, but decided it would be a good idea to have a nice camera for my vacation next week. I am SO EXCITED!!!

Sunday photos are so, so boring. But lets be honest. Boredom is part of every day life, right?
I cleaned the house...
Matty fixed his bike...
We went to Wal-Mart. Just a note...we don't go here often! In fact, hardly EVER. But we both needed deodorant, face wash and body wash, so there we went.
We finished up the evening with some fabulous Chinese food. I took a lot of photos in the restaurant but all turned out AWFUL. I guess its the terrible lighting in those places. Hopefully when I get my NEW CAMERA it wont be so hard to take indoor photos.
So that was my weekend. Pretty mundane, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. Enjoy your new camera on your trip. Joy is here and we look forward to your trip to see us. Come to our Condo on wednesday! lubm

    ReplyDelete