Monday, May 31, 2010

Camping!

Just got back from a wonderful camping trip for the three day weekend. Due to a slight hiccup in our travel plans, we ended up switching campsites each night for a total of THREE awesome campsites within the Lake Wenatchee campground. It was crazy. And it was fun. I ate a lot.

Here are a couple of photos I took.
I have 422 and haven't really looked through them all to find the best, but here are a couple that I like:
Notice how two of these photos are me climbing on a rock in the middle of the river. I just love to run around and climb on rocks. In the first photo, Peter and I had to jump over part of the river to get to the rock, which was kind of scary but totally fun.

Even though I am exhausted and sick of fatty foods, I can't wait to go camping again!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks really fun Jenn! And you are looking really good as well... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ended up being a fun trip! I had salad last night for dinner... very tasty and light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete