Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My new photo topic...

So I guess the exercising photos were a little boring. So sorry! This week I am taking photos of food. I will try to mix it up and be creative with this, but we will see what happens.

I just wanted to insert and say that I really like taking pictures every day. I have been good about not scrapbooking every little thing in my life and instead just taking a photo a day, writing a bit about it, and putting it in an album. Of course there are pretty papers involved as well. :)

So Tuesday's photo is my breakfast. Coffee with milk (Made by Matt) and yummy greek yogurt with Chia seeds. I usually eat plain yogurt but they didn't have any at PCC where I was shopping on Monday. I went to get those Chia seeds which the Tarahumara eat! They give you energy for running (supposedly.) I learned this from "Born to Run".
Today's photo is my lunch, which was a yummy salad that I made yesterday and saved some for today. I have been loving making yummy, crunchy salads. I discovered two things at Trader Joe's which I LOVE. Broccoli sprouts give the salad a really nice texture. And I found a new salad dressing, Spicy Peanut! Love that stuff! Its 70 cal per 2 tbsp. I put kidney beans of my salad for protein, making it a meal.
Thanks for reading my boring post about food. I will think of an interesting post one of these days. :)

3 comments:

  1. Josie and I found a dressing called LiteHouse Sesame Ginger. It's really good and it only has 40 calories per 2 Tbsp, and 0 of them are from fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... Great Yogurt! Yum yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food looks great...My favorite dressing is poppy seed. Awful sweet though.

    ReplyDelete