Friday, February 12, 2010

Up Late

Here is a list of memorable things that made up my day. Its important to remember the little things...
1) I got to sleep in!
2) I made myself an Oatmeal Pancake from the South Beach Diet book. It has been SO long since I have had one and they are so delicious! I spread 1 tbs of peanut butter and spenda on it.
3) I got a free 8 oz coffee when I bought gas tonight!
4) Hannah & Marcia & I had a girl's night. Hannah made yummy salad with avocado & chicken.
5) I had some creme brulee from TJ's...so yummy!!! Of course I had to add it to my calorie log but I didn't go TOO much over. :-/
6) Us girls watched a Lebanese chick flick with subtitles. It was PG and a nice movie, albeit a little strange. We felt very international and sophisticated to be watching a foreign film.
7) Matt and I are both up quite late because we had coffee late at night. Its always nice to be up late with him, since usually he hits the sack around 10.
8) Tomorrow is FRIDAY! I am running 11 miles tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day. A "date" at home with your husband is always nice. We'll see you soon. lubm

    ReplyDelete