Tomorrow is my birthday and today I am enjoying the sunlight because I am pretty sure tomorrow it will rain (because something bad HAS to happen on my birthday.) I have a few random things to say:
1) I got Mom's card in the mail today, its very cute! I love the sparkle.
2) Green lake is officially iced over! It looked really strange when I passed it on my way home from work and I was quite tripped out to see it all frozen like that.
3) I ran around lake Union today and all the other people running around the loop were guys. Therefore today I will consider myself hard core.
4) I am wearing my coat in the house.
5) I can't wait to eat Persian food tonight at the work Christmas party. That's why I ran so long, so I can eat more calories tonight!!!
6) I lost one more pound this last week. Only three more to lose! (in December)
7) Tomorrow I will try to take a photo an hour to document my day.
8) I have a few photos from last weekend that I want to share:
9) I have a couple more from Thanksgiving week that I think are fun. Both were taken at J & E's with a whole bunch of us hanging out. The lower photo is us girls all playing poker while someone tried to beat a level in Mario, playing it over and over.
10) Sorry this is such a long post. I worked this morning and then ran 8 miles so I am just relaxing at the computer.