Thursday, October 4, 2012

The one with Football and Nightwish

Fall has been arriving in Seattle! This week, the sky is blue and the air is crisp and clean. I miss the warmth of summer, but I am happy to welcome a beautiful autumn. I thought I would just share a quick post about what I've been up to lately...

Its college football season!! On Saturday Matt and I were lucky enough to receive free tickets to the Cougar v. Ducks game. I am not the hugest fan of either team, but as most people in Seattle do, I hate the Ducks! So it was a fun evening. We lost, of course, (by a lot) but appreciated our time out with friends, as well as a few fresh donuts with powdered sugar. (Don't tell!)


On Monday night, I attended my first concert! Nightwish has been a favorite band of mine since 2005, when the girls and I would listen to our "European Death Metal" while studying for various exams. It was great to see them live! I couldn't get very many photos inside, but I snapped an instagram of my shoes while we were waiting in line.

That's really all the excitement that's happened around here.

Everything else has been pretty routine. I'm still eating (mostly) healthy and when I endulge, its been with red wine and my chocolate sprinkles from Holland. I made a batch of Paleo cookies this weekend as well. I've been trying more and more healthy recipes and I'm proud to say that we haven't gone out to eat AT ALL since returning from Europe.

I have been seriously behind on my "regular" photo taking recently and my project life pages are suffering. My goal this week is to take more Fall photos, especially since the weather is so nice. So hopefully I will have more (and better) photos soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been having fun! Good job on the no eating out. Wish I could say that... we have been cooking more than before we left though. Fall is flying by too fast! Can't wait to see you next weekend!!
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fall colors...your camera will call out to you! Lubm

    ReplyDelete