Monday, October 8, 2012

The One with the Photobook

 Finally my Europe photo book has arrived!! I love LOVE love it. Its simple and small and very easy to read. Now, whenever anyone asks to see my trip photos, I can just hand them this book and be done! I am glad I spend those two whole days getting sick of photos. It was worth it!
 It was super easy to drag and drop photos into the book. I just had a whole lot of them...that's what took so long.
One of my favorite pages was from Cinque Terre where I recorded our wine tasting adventures. I made a photo into an entire page!
I finished the book by adding a lot of extra photos to the back. It was a way to add photos I loved into the book that didn't otherwise fit. I got my book from Shutterfly. Just thought I would share my excitement!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! What a great way to document such a great trip! I look forward to seeing it! :-). LUBM

    ReplyDelete