Monday, June 18, 2012

Scrapbook Pages: Tulip Fields

 These pages are about our April trip to the Tulip Fields in LaConner.

The first two pages are meant to sit side by side in my album, that's why their color schemes are so similar. I hate to do 2-pagers, but sometimes I have too many photos to fit on only one page.

I used my favorite supplies, including recent Studio Calico kits, washi tape, and random embellishments that I am trying to use up. Those flowers are big and bulky brads and I have been avoiding them, so glad to get them on a page at last. 

The second page is about our little trip into LaConner for lunch. It was a unique experience involving a brand new cafe, delicious food, and dozens of ferraris.

I think I will post a few more scrapbook pages this week. I haven't really scrapbooked in awhile, but these are older pages that I just recently photographed and put away in my album. Maybe getting these on the blog will inspire me creatively to sit down and scrapbook.

In other news, I am in my second week of eating healthy (mostly Paleo) and working out/running again. Its going really well (not that I've lost any weight) and I am still planning and doing a triathlon in July. I will keep you posted!!

3 comments:

  1. Really nice pages Jenn! Pretty pics, the pages do them justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts...U DO GOOD! lubm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your blog....so happy to have found it! Your scrapbook pages are wonderful.....and the photos you use in them are perfect and lovely <3

    ReplyDelete