Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snow for a week

I made a scrapbook page that I really like, with lots of fun techniques.

I misted the background.

I added frosted lace stickles to the letter stickers to make it look like snow.

I inked all the edges.

I cut up a snowflake die cut paper to make the snowflakes.

Okay there aren't THAT many techniques. But still fun to make!

Here is the page...
Renae gave me that heart years ago (thanks Renae!) and she did a few techniques of her own. I think she painted it with shimmerz and added stickles to the edges. Very cute addition to my page!

I cut the word strips out of various pattern papers...a couple of my favorite papers by October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket...

(Images are GIS)
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! It sounds like fun! I need a. Few. Mists. So glad you have had a little taste of winter! Yeah or snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stickles on the top of the letters! I will have to copy you some time! I miss scrapbooking together :( Love your page

    ReplyDelete