Monday, February 27, 2012

Scrapbooking Therapy

Yay for scrapbooking as therapy! I recently made a scrapbook page about a day in December when we visited the gingerbread houses downtown. I am pretty sure I posted those pictures on my blog. It was fun to go back and scrapbook fun holiday times!
I thought I would also upload my Project Life pages from a few weeks ago. I am pretty sure these are Week 5:

Highlights include: Awesome valentine graphic from a Starbucks mug, bits and pieces from our date on Wednesday night (includes pink spoon from gelato place...pretty proud of that!), a couple photos from Amy's shower...one of them is a self timed shot that turned out pretty blue but I like it anyway.

I printed several more pictures from our date night, but only put one picture of the coffee into this book. I will have to make a scrapbook page about it sometime.I added a cute little tag to the corner photo...one of Martha Stewart's designs for Staples. Love that stuff! I put my airplane boarding pass in one of the pockets and added a little airplane that I cut out of Amy Tangerine paper.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than scrapbook therapy :) Love all of your pics! xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! love all the little things you added. Yay for scrapbooking therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Scrapbook therapy is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete