Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A day in the Life of Jenn

Sorry about my "woe is me" post from yesterday. I was truly in a funk. But I guess that's just the reality. Every day is not "just peachy."

I still managed to take several photos throughout the day, although you may notice a significant missing portion from the hours of 8-5. Oh well.

Day started out pretty normal. Woke up 6:30. Coffee. Yogurt with raw oatmeal (my current breakfast fave). Shower. Packed gym bag...
Took a photo of Matt grabbing clothes from the dryer...
I love that we get up around the same time and get ready for work together! Its something great about Matt's new job. He doesn't need as much time to get ready. Usually we wakes up at 7:15 and I wake up at 6:30 even though we both start work at 8:00. Convenient to be a guy!

Work lasted from 8-2:30. I usually work until 3:30 on Wednesday but yesterday was a little shorter. And good thing because I was exhausted!

I ran around Green lake and didn't make it all the way around, so I walked a little. I stepped into Matt's office to get my back cracked.

I had an appointment with my trainer at 4:00 but I was STARVING so I bought myself a Jimmy John's sub. It was DELICIOUS and very fattening.

I felt much better (see post from yesterday) after my appointment with Christina. We did a lot of TRX machine for the back and shoulders and some extra hamstring active stretches.

I have a few photos of my afternoon.

Leo is very picky and will only eat out of this bowl. If Flash tried to eat, he usually pushes him out of the way. But here is just Leo...
I worked on my Project Life album. I got that heart graphic from a Starbucks cup yesterday and I cut it up. I LOVE that heart graphic. :)

Matty and I went on a date. So I got all showered and makeup-ed and brushed my teeth.

We went to the Olive Garden. I have been complaining because we never go there anymore! We used to go pretty often back in Spokane, but I don't think I've been in almost four years. We always joke that they have great Food Services of America food there.

We had a lot of fun! And ate a TON. That is what FSA restaurants are all about. You get a lot of food for your money. :)

Here is my decaf coffee...


Here is Matty and his chick drink (non alcoholic and "light!")I ordered the soup, salad, and bread sticks.

Just like old times! I used to order this same meal all the time in dental hygiene school when I would go with my class mates to grab lunch.

We finished up our "tour of Italy" with gelato at a little place near Green lake. I got three flavors: coconut, Disaronno, and pistachio. Yum! I love taking gelato photos.

When we got home, Matty and I rented a movie from Red Box called "Drive." It has Ryan Gosling in it, who is SO CUTE, but unfortunately the movie was a little bloody and violent for our taste.

I snapped a photo of Matt playing his video game before the movie...

That is all for my Wednesday! Not exactly a typical day in the life of Jenn, but there were some good things that I'm glad I documented.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see a day in the life of Jenn. I am glad Matt has a job near you with better hours. Also so glad this dental hygieneist brushes her teeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a better day! Yummm... I love gelato!

    ReplyDelete