Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby shower + New baby + breakfast

I guess its time for a new post...since its been a week since Valentine's Day! To be honest I've been really busy, but haven't taken much time to take photos or be crafty.

I thought I would just share a few photos I've taken recently. Last weekend I attended a baby shower for a good friend. The decorations were so cute and I had a blast taking photos.

I just love that there were rubber duckies swimming in the punch...
And of course I had to take a cupcake photo...
Congratulations Amy! I am so excited to meet baby Levi in March!
And in other very exciting baby news...

Baby Allen finally arrived! I was so glad we got to see her right after she was born in the hospital. Last night I even got to hold her for two hours while she slept! (Of course I didn't take any pictures of that though!)

Here she is in the hospital! I better ask her Mom before posting any pics of her on here....although Mom looked super beautiful of course. :)
She is a big baby with cute big feet! Everyone was gathering around looking at her feet...
Okay so I wont be completely baby crazed in this post. I will finish off by posting a photo of my breakfast the other day. I have really been enjoying eating fresh fruit and raw oatmeal with my yogurt.
Thanks for reading all of this...even though its pretty random. :)

3 comments:

  1. All great photos! Joy will love that punch! Good ole rubber duckies. I love reading ALL your posts. I loved my time with you. Lubm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your fantastic photography skills! Love all the pictures you took :)

    Baby Allen is ADORABLE!!!! awwww!

    Thanks again for coming to my shower Jenn, that meant a lot.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! the shower pics turned out good! and your breakfast looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete