Monday, October 24, 2011

A little cheating...

I guess you could say that Day 7 and 8 involved a little cheating! Not a lot, but just a little.

On Saturday I was very good! I avoided donuts! No pastries for me. By early afternoon I was completely sick to my stomach and feeling light headed. Matt decided it would be a good idea to feed me some greek yogurt and honey:
I only ate a few bites, but I felt SO MUCH BETTER! I guess in this case cheating was worth it, because I stayed on my diet (pretty much) the rest of the day and had a lot more energy.

On Sunday I was tempted by pizza TWICE, made myself some Paleo biscuits (that were disappointing), carved a pumpkin, made some roasted pumpkin seeds (healthy!) and only managed to cheat a LITTLE! At our pumpkin carving party I ended up eating the topping of a slice of pizza. Cheese! Fatty meats! Not very smart.

Here is Matty making us a lovely fresh fish for lunch:
And here is my pumpkin...since I am sure you are all wanting to see it...
Now that it is MONDAY, I am newly inspired and ready to have a wonderful Day 9 without any cheating!

2 comments:

  1. That's not cheating...that's smart! You r developing an eating regime and you r king! Your pumpkin looks like a great fall candle holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend!
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete