Friday, January 29, 2010

New Computer!

Yay!!! It came today! I promised mom that I would post on my blog when I got a new computer. And its here! Yay!!!

This week has gone by so fast! I was sick for the first two days and then on Wednesday Matt and I went skiing. Now its Friday, and we are going skiing again tomorrow at Steven's pass. Can't wait!

Just a few quick notes...
-I have a web cam now, which means that I can get skype and maybe talk to Joy someday! Joy, let me know if ya want to.
-I made fresh oatmeal cookies this afternoon which were devoured at the home meeting (some by me, unfortunately)
-I discovered today while watching a PBS cooking show that some people have a certain genetic dislike of cilantro. Sometimes it makes the cilantro taste like soap. This is very eye opening for me because I have friend that dislike it and I have never understood why.
-Yesterday I watched the Star trek TNG episode where the Ferengi get stranded in the delta quadrant and I remember months ago watching a Voyager episode about those same Ferengi that had settled on a planet. This was a light bulb moment for me, but I am sure makes no sense whatsoever to any of you reading this.
-I ran three miles today even though I had a headache and am still super sore from snowboarding/falling/working out.

Well I have to say again that am so glad that I have a computer!!!

3 comments:

  1. You should take a picture of your Laptop and post it? I love new computers! I want one...=( Sad times.

    And yes. I would like to Skype with my big sister sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I am so glad you got your computer!! You can also skype with your dear mother :). Missy Joy in deutschland could also skype with her dear mother. :)!!!
    OH WELL, a visit is just as good. Enjoy the techy world of HP. Greet Matt. lubm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I thought I wrote something on here the other night. Apparently not...
    Well, I'm glad you have a computer again:)
    I'm going to see if you put up any new pages next!

    ReplyDelete