1. It is nice enough year round to always be able to exercise outside. Today I went running in the 55 degree weather, mid January!
2. Coffee is delicious and plentiful. Espresso of any kind can be found only minutes away.
3. There are many Ethnic food restaurants that are AMAZING; our favorites are Korean food, the authentic taco place and Taste of India.
4. It is so scenic! On a clear day you can see gorgeous mountains in every direction.
5. It is close to so many out door activities, including lots of skiing choices and endless hiking and camping opportunities.
6. There is fluoride in the water! :)
7. People here seem to value exercise. Especially at Green lake (where we are a lot) there are always people jogging or walking, and in general every one looks fit.
8. Trader Joe's is here! Which is my favorite store!
9. The church in Seattle is great, lots of awesome and enjoyable saints.
10. Matt and Jenn live here. And we are incredible people; definitely worth living close to. ;)