I had a great five days off! To be perfectly honest I was not excited about starting work today. But I did have an awesome vacation. Here are some highlights:
1) Thanksgiving dinner with family...eating lots of dinner & pie and then playing games with the cousins.
2) Staying up late each night playing Poker with Pete & Hannah
3) Spending time at Josh & Ellen's and getting to see Mike & Sarah & Milo and Hans who were in town for the holiday.
4) Reorganizing my scrapbook room (still in the process!)
5) Running the half marathon yesterday in 2:03:08. Also hanging out with the awesome friends and family that watched me run as well as my friend Aileen who ran it with me (and beat me) ;).
6) "Studying" with Pete & Hannah, planning our "Biggest Loser" style weight loss plan for next month.
7) Eating a double scoop cone at Molly Moon's, one scoop of cinnamon and one scoop of pumpkin clove on a home made waffle cone. Yum!
8) In general being lazy with Matt, eating chocolate, not getting up super early, walking at Green Lake and doing a whole lot of nothing.
What an awesome break! Now its back to the grindstone!