Friday, November 13, 2009

I have a few more reasons for being happy...

1. The sun is STILL shining!
2. I ran some stairs at Capitol hill, a favorite work out.
3. One of my patients at work today told me that I have lost weight. (Yeah!)
4. We hired a new hygienist today and I LOVE her.
5. My boss bought us all sandwiches at Paseo's which are my FAVORITE!
6. I am excited for the conference tonight.
7. It is a friday!
9.Tomorrow is Saturday!
10. I don't have to work tomorrow! (sorry, just a little excited here...)

2 comments:

  1. Lucky... Paseo's is the best! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!! I'm glad you like your new co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got another hygeinist. Daddy loved seeing you at the conference. It sounds wonderful! You will have to tell me about Paseo's. When is your marathon...soon or over? Stay happy, hopefully no more tired mondays :)

    ReplyDelete