Sunday, May 20, 2012

Scrapbook pages to share

Little Garden Cafe

Stuff I used: Dear Lizzy Poloroid Paper. I love that one. I think I will end up cutting it all up and using every little slice.  Studio Calico May Kit: The hexagon stamp is from that kit as well as the grey hearts/wood grain. The background paper is My Mind's Eye Follow your heart. I used some older stuff as well, including the "3" from a favorite thicker's set and some older brads and scrap paper for the hexagons. This was a super easy page that came together easily. 


I love this little garden cafe in Spokane and I was so glad to hang out with my best friends and plan our Europe vacation. It was a really great day. :)

Real Juice


Stuff I used: Studio Calico April kit (I think?) which was the teal paper and bicycle paper. I also used my latest kit for a few quick embellishments, mainly the camera and the orange plastic paper clip. I also used my Sassafras stitching stamps (my favorite ever) and my super old jewel box thickers. The "Real" is the new Heidi Swapp letter stickers which I colored myself with Dried Marigold Distress ink. I also threw on some white paint and some washi tape and a few scraps punched with the Fiskars postage stamp punch. I LOVE that punch!

I really loved this day at Alki because we discovered this juice place that makes fresh juice from scratch. They blended up some apple, mint and ginger. It was slightly expensive but delicious and healthy! I sat the camera on the ground with the self timer so I could capture us sitting on those orange chairs. I just love finding the perfect place for a photograph. If you know me for two days, you will know this about me!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pages! Recognize some of those pics :) Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY LAYOUTS....I love the paint frame! and the great title work. Actually, I think I love it ALL! LUBM

    ReplyDelete