Sunday, May 27, 2012

No Camera!!

The latest update in my life is that my poor camera is BROKEN!! Yes, the love of my life, my D90, is now in the camera shop!! I guess the aperature control system is broken. I just about had a heart attack because they told me that I would not have it back for two weeks. I would have no photographic evidence of my marathon coming up, or Matt's half ironman in two weeks. So I called around and found a shop that would have it finished in five days. I called back the original place so that i could come pick up my camera, and of course, now they can also finish it in five days. So long story short, the camera will be HOME with me at the end of the week.

Sorry for the sad and boring story.

ANYWAY...I have a few photos from the weekend because I hijacked Renae's photos! :)

I have a new best friend...

I had the best time in Bellevue on Saturday with this cute little chica. :)

She was out like a light when her Dad got her back at the end of the afternoon. :)

Thanks J and E for letting me borrow your daughter for an afternoon. I had a blast.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I am so glad you have another wonderful friend. It looks like Matt is also smitten! :)

    ReplyDelete