Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5 more days

Not including the rest of today, I have FIVE MORE DAYS before my marathon!

This Sunday, June 3rd, I will be running the San Juan marathon.

It will be 26.2 miles of hills. There should be some beautiful scenery as well, which hopefully will distract me from those crazy hills!

I am so excited and so nervous.

I am super hopeful that my camera will be fixed by Friday so that I can take it on our trip.

Its taper week! I will probably only run one more time this week, just a quick 3 or 5 miler to get the jitters out.

I plan to eat healthy carbs all week! (As we speak there are veggies and sweet potatoes roasting in the oven.)

I also plan to drink water like a fiend so I wont be dehydrated. I am supposed to be going to bed early and getting lots of sleep, but we will see if that happens.

I will keep you posted. I can't wait. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like how you have your instagram pics on your sidebar now!! :)
    Really hope you get your camera back in time and good luck with your marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jenn go!!! Have Matt text me when you finish! LUBM

    ReplyDelete