Friday, March 25, 2011

A new goal

I have a new goal...learn how to play the guitar!

I played tonight for the home meeting because Glenn is out of town. Boy do my left hand fingers HURT! It was so much fun, yet I still have so much to learn. I remember a time when I was able to switch from chord to chord very fast! It may have been nine or ten years since I have played the guitar...pretty sad!

Hannah and I will get together and play sometime soon. She has a guitar that we can practice on.

Mom and Dad, do you still have that old guitar? Maybe I can borrow it next time I'm in town.

4 comments:

  1. Jenn, We sold the guitars. (Acually they are prob. still at the store. One sold the other is still there.) Sorry! I am glad you want to play again. I loved it when I was in college, and was pretty good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guitar is awesome! I approve of your decision. After all...you always were the musical one in th family...(well...James was musical too...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use mine if you want... its just collecting dust right now. I think posting goals on the intertubes is a good motivator. I miss you and Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Renae! Maybe I will have to borrow it next time I'm in Spokane!

    ReplyDelete