Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring!!!

I have taken a few "feet" photos the last couple days...not on purpose! But I took both because I wanted to illustrate that SPRING IS HERE!

Daffodils at Green lake! (Bad photo...focus on feet instead of pretty flowers)
First day wearing flip flops!!! (and yes, toenails are not painted yet!)
I am so, so happy that the sun is shining and the weather is beautiful! Yesterday I ended up walking green lake two times because it was just a gorgeous day. I LOVE getting off work when its still light outside and having a chance to quickly run or walk the lake. Every year when spring starts again I always freshly appreciate this!

Today I walked to Starbucks and bought myself some chocolate and a free drip coffee (turn in your old bag of beans.) No cake pops this week, as I am trying to cut out wheat for a couple weeks as an experiment.

Anyway, I will shut up now. Get out and enjoy the weather!

2 comments:

  1. What is this about free coffee? Is that a Seattle only thing? Those daffodils are beautiful! I "enjoyed" the weather through the window at work today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my third addition to my comment. Sometimes it is difficult to have it post. I am so glad you have spring there. I got a taste of it in Arizona. This weekend, I will take some photos of the tulip bulbs peeking out! As soon as the rain stops, I will check out the tree branchs to see if there are buds yet. I am sure, I will enjoy it SOON. lubm

    ReplyDelete