Monday, January 31, 2011

The coolest thing happened to me today...

...I got some international mail!

After staring at the cool stamps and stickers and noticing that Joy writes her "1" to look like an upside down "v", I painstakingly opened the envelope with a knife so I wouldn't tear it. And I found this....
So I put it on my fridge! I also put the card Joy made for me on the fridge as well as the envelope! Now my whole fridge reminds me of Joy.

This comment was inspired by these two trouble makers...
I LOVE the lightening bolt on Flash's back.
For future reference, Joy, since you mentioned not knowing about the spots, Flash looks like a tuxedo (white tummy) and Leo looks like a cow.

Thanks Joy for the wonderful surprise. It made my night and day. And I will keep it forever. Miss you!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW... So many artists! What a cool gift. The commic and the great photo of your cool cats is awesome. lubm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! I am glad you liked the comic and the lightening bolt on Flash's back. I had fun drawing it too...
    And sorry for my 1's. I've just gotten used to drawing them like a German, because I have to to get all of the points for math class. So yeah....

    And sorry for commenting so late! I actually read this blog the day you posted, but I forgot to comment!

    ReplyDelete