1) I have only taken photos on TWO days this year. I have photos of poker night and of Josh & Ellen's move. Interestingly, I haven't even uploaded said photos onto my computer yet. Last year I took photos every day and uploaded at least every other day. What is happening to me?
2) Matt bought me the new Zac Brown Band CD which I LOVE (And I'm listening to it right now!)
3) I still love my gym and have been working out and hour or two a day. (Yet somehow I am still gaining weight. Sucks!)
4) Seattle got tons of snow last night and it was gone in a matter of hours this morning. We had a torrential downpour of rain which washed all the snow away!
5) Renae visited me last weekend and we had a blast. We went to coffee, made Mexican food together, went to the scrapbook store, went to coffee again, went to Dilettante, went to coffee a third time and hung out lazily around my house. I have NO PHOTOS to document. But I had a blast!!! She even fed my very whiny cats yesterday morning so that I could sleep in for a little longer!
Happy January 12th! Hopefully I will start taking photos again so that I will have something interesting to post. :)