Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project Life

 Week of June 10-16

On our way back from Boise we stopped in Yakima for a quick rest stop. I managed to snap a photo of BOTH mountains, Mt Baker and Mr Rainier. We even saw both mountains from Pendleton Oregon. It was incredible! Of course the mountains showed up super tiny so I labeled them with bright orange arrows. :)

 The rest of the left side was all photos from Hannah's party. It was a really fun roof top party at E. Lake Bar and Grill.
 The rest of the week I recorded on the left side. It was a pretty normal week except that I started eating healthy! So of course I started photographing my food. :)

Week of June 17-23:

 This week was crazy busy and I didn't end up putting it all together until the end of the week. Usually I go day by day (more or less) The first side is all from Sunday, which included lunch with the girls at Shabu Chic (Japanese food), Father's Day dinner and family family portraits
 I added an insert this week which was all triathlon related. I included some clothing tags from my new swimsuit and shorts, as well as an instagram announcing my first swimming lesson from Matty.
 One of the clothing tags is pretty translucent so you can see through to the other side. This week I started recording my workouts, so I added that card on the back of the insert. The circle on top is a coaster from a restaurant which had "note to self" on the back. Of course I took the opportunity to write a note to myself. This one is about NOT letting yourself go on a Saturday night because it just might ruin all your hard work from the previous week!
The last page is lots of the usual...instagram photos and food photos. Also included is a roof top photo! We sure love our rooftop in the summer.

Week of June 24-30

Much of this week I have already posted on the blog, so I will be quick. Mostly this includes the pesto, salmon patties, Fremont photo walk, and seeing the Super Guppy.
 Much of this week I have already posted on the blog, so I will be quick. Mostly this includes the pesto, salmon patties, Fremont photo walk, and seeing the Super Guppy. My favorite photo this week was one I captured of my two kitty cats sitting on the porch side by side. This is a very rare sight!!
 On the back of the collage from my Fremont photo walk, I added random Instagrams from the week. I punched out 2x2 papers to go with the photos since I did not have quite enough to fill up all the slots.

2 comments:

  1. I need a lesson from you on stamping on photos without smearing the ink. Can't seem to do that! Like your washi tape and you have some great ideas for journaling that I might steal :) I also love your instagrams of the week insert!

    ReplyDelete