Friday, July 13, 2012

The One with a Washi Tape Idea

I think everyone in my immediate family knows that I have a thing for washi tape!

(My immediate family being Matty, Flash, Leo and of course my mom and Renae)

I love to stack it up in rainbows and make it look pretty. Recently I have acquired some new ones and I have the intention of photographing them and will hopefully be sharing an updated photo soon. (The photo above is an instagram from a couple months ago.) I love to use it with my Project Life and on scrapbook pages.

But did you know that you can use it on the wall?

I have been using it to tape grocery lists, meal lists and most recently our camping list onto the kitchen wall. Its super useful and also pretty.

So until I become crafty enough to make my own chalkboard, this washi tape will have to do.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm glad to be in your immediate family :) Think I am a little addicted to washi tape, the good news is I have enough now that I actually use it and don't just hoard it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as any updated scrapper, we do all follow the trends and washi tape rules! I am looking forward to seeing what becomes the next "have to" product. Any guesses? I also am glad to be in your immediate family! :-D. Lubm

    ReplyDelete