Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My week in cell photos

I have been neglecting my Project Life book for the past couple of weeks. I am going to order photos soon and hopefully update within the next few days!

Lately I have been using my cell phone a lot of capture little details of life. I usually leave my SLR at home so I've had a hard time taking pictures when I'm out and about. But now that I've made the effort to whip out my cell phone, I've been able to keep track of lots of little stuff.

The past few days I have been eating out a lot! Its just so easy. That's probably putting a slight delay on the good health/weight loss, but what the heck! I am having fun.
1. Eating dinner at the Allens. 2. Matty holding Pippa (cute!) 3. awesome rose on our table at Thai Ocean. 4. Yummy kale/spinach soup at Grateful bread. 5. Top Pot old fashioned (ha!) 6. massage bed after my massage on Wednesday (amazing!) 7. leftover Thai food. 8. Chai latte at work. 9. Spring rolls at Thai restaurant.

Its been a pretty good week so far, and its only Wednesday. I am glad I can appreciate the little things.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the rest of your week was good! Like all the collages you've been doing! They're fun!
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt makes a great daddy! :-) cute

    ReplyDelete