Saturday, September 17, 2011

A weekend at home

What will this weekend bring?

It has been so long since I've been in town on a Seattle weekend without any plans.

Renae and Joe are in town. Matt is on a bike ride with Joe and Josh at the moment. Poor Renae is sick in bed! We were planning on doing a bit of scrapbooking, but currently that is not possible at the moment. I feel so very sorry for my sick friend.

My current plan for the afternoon is to head over to a friend's house to watch the game, Nebraska vs. UW. I will be wearing this shirt:
(photo taken last year in July)

I grew up cheering for the Huskers as they played Colorado each Thanksgiving. Its also kind of fun cheering for the OTHER team while in the midst of all that purple and gold.

So far (except for Renae being sick) the day has been relaxing. Drinking coffee, eating a muffin, holding kitty on my lap, surfing the web, all a good time!

Bring it on, Seattle weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your help this weekend! Glad we got to scrapbook a little before I left! Good to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry renae was sick! I'm so glad you got to be home in Seattle. It is good to be home! Great scrapbooking layouts.

    ReplyDelete