Thursday, April 7, 2011

Before I am 27.

I have seen lots of lists on people's blogs about what they will accomplish in the coming year. I thought it would be a good idea to write some goals down so I will be accountable! However, I am going to give myself until age 27 because I'm almost half way through my 25th year. (Scary!)

1. Travel outside the U.S.
2. Learn to play the guitar.
3. Learn how to speak Spanish.
4. Be happy with my body.
5. Pay off my student loans.
6. Organize all my scrapbooks.
7. Make a new friend.
8. Read the Bible more.
9. Visit all the counties in Washington. (Yes, I know, a silly goal. :) )
10. Learn how to run barefoot.
11. Do chin ups and pull ups more easily.
12. Write more. Write some poetry.
13. Bike around Mercer Island.
14. Paint pottery.
15. Complete a mountain bike race (maybe a beginner one!)
16. Learn how to swim.
17. Have a picnic with Matt.
18. Randomly try a new restaurant.
19. Paint my kitchen (hopefully!)
20. Learn how to get enough sleep.
21. Make my house look cute.
22. Visit Cannon Beach again.
23. Stay on top of my health and nutrition.
24. Drink more tea.
25. Go unplugged for one week (no internet!)
26. Spend a weekend in a cabin.
27. Go to a play or musical.

4 comments:

  1. Well Jenn, you can already cross off the first thing on your list!! You've gone to Canada a bunch of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would caution you from running barefoot as you have flat feet. Your knees, hips, and back would suffer! The other goals are great. Maybe you should add in "grand baby's"???:). Keep Smileing. :) lubm

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! #1!!!!!
    Come visit me in Germany! With my schedule, it looks like I am not going to be able to come back to America for very long, or very regularly. So you should totally come here!

    (The weather is gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete