Saturday, March 6, 2010

I did it!

I finished my race this morning! I ran it in 1:57:45. I am so thrilled that I not only beat my last time of 2:03 but also beat 2:00! It was a really fun race, quite easy because of how flat it was. The entire first half was into a headwind and then the last half was so easy! But it got quite hot with the sun streaming down...I even got a bit of a burn on my face. The palouse is so gorgeous. The Snake River Canyon was just amazing. I am still shocked at how beautiful today was.

I am having a good time hanging out with Sarah while Matty is off biking with Joe & Dan. Its fun to be Pullman; its been since last July that I've been here! I am wearing shorts today. :)

I will definately be back with photos, just wanted to quickly post and share my excitement about finishing the race.

2 comments:

  1. An excellent race. You looked great! Quite the runner along with those other 750 people enjoying the sun!!! It will be fun to see your photos. You were definitely my picture for the day!! LUBM

    ReplyDelete