Sunday, November 18, 2012

The One with Photos of Home vol 3

So its another lazy Sunday. Its November now and pretty much always raining and cold around Seattle. Here is another installment of "indoor" photos. They are pretty much the only photos I take lately because I haven't been out and about very much!

I have been really consistent at buying fresh flowers for the house! They really do spruce up a room.
I love my new pumpkin from Pottery Barn. I don't have anything creative to put in it yet, so I just have tiny pumpkins inside.
This fall Sundays are all about cozy fires and football on TV.
Matty made a beer chicken tonight! He followed a recipe he found online and I think it turned out really well! I will share the recipe soon.
Here is a general shot of our living room. We have completely reorganized. :)
That's all for now! We have really been enjoying our new arrangement. It lets a bit more light in because the couch isn't covering half the window anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Your place looks cute! It does seem roomier with that arrangement. Nice pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your living room looks so different!! I can't wait to see you in a few short days!!

    ReplyDelete