Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week in the Life-Monday

This year I am doing "Week in the Life" project...following Ali Edwards.

I already take photos every day (or almost every day) and I wanted this project to be a little different! I decided to take all my photos with my retro camera app on my phone! I love that they are black and white and a little vintage.


Here are the photos. I am still a little behind getting everything about the day written down.

Matt makes french press for me every morning and leaves half on the counter for when I get up two hours later:
These are all the yummy fixing that I put on my oatmeal every morning. Cinnamon, nutmeg, flaxseed. The walnuts and cranberries are new. Loved those!
Mirror self portrait wearing my scrubs:
My Rainy commute. What is up with you Seattle?
Paperwork waiting for me:

Random work picture! Today I was the only provider in the office and it was pretty quiet, yet busy for me! We could hear music while I cleaned teeth instead of some drilling next door. (Patients liked that!) I heard a lot of Dave Matthews Band and Red Hot Chili Peppers on the radio today...a new station we are trying. I liked it!
Contents of my gym bag/lunch bag/everything bag:
Blurry picture in spin class. I will try to work on getting a better one later in the week.
My dinner! Matt texted me while I was at the gym that he had bought dinner for me at Trader Joe's and I wouldn't have to cook! It was already 8:00. Good thing he bought me something healthy. I left off the dressing.
My cute hubby eating his lime popsicle and watching netflix with the kitty on his lap. This is a very common scene in our house. Matt sometimes eats up to 4 Popsicles in one night. They are delicious and low calorie!
And lastly...I can't really get on Matt for eating 4 popsicles! I finished off my night with a glass of red wine and some dark chocolate. This is a rare treat for me and I really, really like it. It takes me over an hour to finish, so its the perfect dessert.
And that's all for Monday! Now that its Tuesday I will be hopefully taking some more photos again. I hope I don't run out of things to take pictures of, especially since most of my weekdays are the same.

Have a great week!

2 comments: