Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lazy

I have been such a lazy un-blogger!

So sorry for my absence.

I wish I could say I was gone because I was on an amazing European vacation. Or because I was busy being brilliant at my job or being crazy and crafty.

But no! I have just been lazy around here!

I never did post those July 4th photos, but now I have a couple of scrapbook pages that I will share instead.

As you may see, I spent the holiday in Coeur d Alene with my family. Renae came along and we all watched the parade in the morning. Then Matt and Joe joined us for some awesome fireworks in the evening. I thought the day was quite a success! I even managed to borrow Joe's tripod and he taught me how to take firework photos! I was pretty happy with the result of those.

This coming weekend will be busy! I will be running at half marathon in Chelan and Matt is competing in the Sprint triathlon on Sunday. We will be camping in a ball field, and Matt's cousin Julie and her family will be joining us. Julie is doing the half ironman...yikes!

Later folks! Hopefully it wont take so long next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Layouts! Lovely time with you! Greet Julie for me, and have a great race. Matt too! LUBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pages! The fireworks pictures turned out good!

    ReplyDelete