Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For the Love of Dessert

I'm glad everyone liked my collage from yesterday. I truly do love coffee and take every opportunity to to snap a photo, especially when beautiful latte art is concerned!

Maybe I should also mention that almost all of these photos are from the last year of my life. If I went back farther, I would probably find many more. :)

That said, here is my second collage!

Its all about dessert! There is quite the variety...cake...cupcakes...chocolate. I had no idea that I was so regular at whipping out my camera and taking photos of my dessert at restaurants. I use my cell phone a lot, but as my friends can attest, I often tote my SLR to any random restaurant for dinner.

Collages like these make me very, very happy that I take tons and tons of photos. :)

I got so addicted to collage making last night, that I also made one for Matt that depicts all of his biking from last year. Again, so glad I have photos!! I will share the biking collage soon! (We should call this collage week...ha!)

4 comments:

  1. Those chocolate cupcakes in the middle look delicious! They look like Trophy Cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I gained 5 lbs just looking at all those delicious pictures..... YUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get your Instagram connected to your blog?? I was trying to do that with mine and would really appreciate the help.
    Also, love the collage! Your desserts look so yummy. (:

    ReplyDelete